WiFi networks support a type of network name called SSID. WiFi hotspots and clients are each always assigned an wireless network name to help identify each other. When a person speaks of wireless network names, they typically are referring to SSIDs.
Wireless home network has become the primary way we connect to the internet. While wireless network name is a basic element of a WiFi share network and is one way of securing your wireless network.
But do you really know how to set up a best wireless network name? Here are the top 20 creative names you can use.
Virus Infected WiFi
Hide Yo kinds Hide Yo WiFi
Will U marry me
Party Saturday Night APT #434
No Free Internet Here Keep Looking
No Network Selected
You Kids Get Off My LAN
Satan Rocks My Socks
Too Fly For A WiFi
I Am Jacks Wireless Access Point
My Neighbors Sucks
I’m Under Your Bed
How To Connect To Wireless
Teach Me How To Dougie
Slap Me Harder
2 Girls 1 Router
Call Me Maybe
Fat Man on 7fl is Douche
No Free WiFi for U
Our Internet is Faster than Yours
With these best wireless network names, you can make the home wireless network more interesting.
TP-LINK TL-WR702N Wireless N150 Travel Router, Nano Size, Router/AP/Client/Bridge/Repeater Modes, 150Mbps, USB Powered
Personal Computer (TP-Link)
- Incredibly compact router, perfect for use at home and while traveling
- Quickly create a secure Wi-Fi hotspot to share with family and friends
- 150Mbps Wi-Fi speed for video streaming, Internet calls, and online gaming
- Micro-USB port for flexible powering via an external adapter or USB port
- Supports AP, Client, Router, Repeater, and Bridge modes
- Compatible with 802.11b/g/n and 2.4GHz Wi-Fi devices
- Includes power adapter, USB cable, Ethernet cable, installation guide, and resource CD
Vonets VAP11N Mini Wifi Bridge Dongle Wireless Access Points AP for Dreambox Xbox PS3 Network Printer Router ADSL IP Camera
PC Accessory (Wmicro)
- Equipped with 3 parallel DC jack:DC 2.5,DC 2.0,USB jack(Using for taking electricity),it is convenient for the users to share power with the other IP equipments
- Help to solve the users configuration puzzle with original VDNS virtual domain name configuration technology
- Using with temperature compensated auto frequency control technology,it keeps WiFi in steady condition
- In the WiFi smart bridge mode,it supports the functions of scanning WiFi hotspot and recording with memory
- Supporting connecting more than 20pcs WiFi terminal at the same time
TP-LINK TL-WA5210G High Power Outdoor Wireless Access Point, 2.4GHz 54Mbps, 802.11g/b, 12dBi directional antenna, Passive POE
PC Accessory (TP-Link)
- Outdoor weatherproof and 4V lightning/15KV ESD protection design
- 12dBi dual-polarized antenna to build long distance WiFi connection up to 15km
- High Power to boost your signal coverage and link speed
- High output transmission power and reception sensitivity optimized 12dBi directional antennas fit for various environments and boost your signal level
- Standards: I 802.11g, I 802.11b Interface: 1x 10/100M Auto-Sensing RJ45 Port(Auto MDI/MDIX, PoE);
- 1x external Reverse SMA Connector One Grounding Terminal
- Frequency Range: 2.4-2.4835GHz Wireless Transmit Power:
AirEnabler Adapter Kit (for Apple AirPlay)
- Add Apple AirPlay support to any speaker system - including your car, boat, home stereo/receiver or old iPhone/iPod dock. Wirelessly stream music from your iOS device...
- Plug and Play - No configuration or computer needed. Setup AirPlay in your car in less than 5 minutes!
- Better than Bluetooth - AirPlay is lossless (no audio compression), has better range, no pairing limitations and supports multi-users; anyone can play DJ. Will work...
- Automatically maintain 4G/LTE connection for GPS (Maps Turn by Turn Nav), Apps (Waze, etc), Email, Siri, iMessage and internet radio streaming such as Pandora...
- 3 Different Operating Modes - Standalone Mode (default mode), Wireless Client Mode, Wired Client Mode. Configurable directly from your iPhone using free telnet app...