Finding your Verizon MI424WR network's SSID Finding your Verizon MI424WR network's SSID
If you haven't changed your SSID, the default SSID is provided on a sticker on the bottom of your Verizon router.
Your network's SSID is stored in your Verizon MI424WR router. As long as you know your router's user name and password, you can access the security settings where the SSID is stored.
Note: The Verizon MI424WR security screens and prompts may vary slightly from the directions below, depending on when you purchased your router and the version of the firmware loaded on it.
To display your network's SSID:
- Open your Web browser and enter in the Address field.
- Enter your user name. If you didn't change it when you configured your network, the default user name is admin.
- Enter your password. Additional characters will appear to be inserted as you enter your password. This is designed to hide the number of characters in your password.
- Note: If you've forgotten your user name or password, you must reset your Verizon MI424WR router to the factory defaults to access the configuration screen.
- Note: If you didn't change the default password when you set up your router, it may have been changed to your router's serial number to provide greater security. You can find your router's serial number on a label affixed to the bottom or back of your router.
- Click the Wireless Settings icon. [Show Me]
- Click Basic Security Settings in the left navigation panel.
- Write down the entry in the SSID field.
TP-LINK TL-WR710N 150Mbps Wireless N Mini Pocket Router, Repeater, Client, 2 LAN Ports, USB Port for Charging and Storage
Personal Computer (TP-Link)
- Multifunctional USB Port for File Sharing and Charging
- Router, Repeater, Client, AP, Bridge Modes for Different Networking Demands
- Built-in Power Adapter- No Bulky Power Adapter Needed
- Portable and Compact-Ideal for Home and Travel Use
TP-LINK TL-WA801ND Wireless N300 2T2R Access Point, 2.4Ghz 300Mbps, 802.11b/g/n, AP/Client/Bridge/Repeater, 2x 4dBi, Passive POE
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps makes it ideal for high bandwidth consuming or interruption sensitive applications like video streaming, online gaming and VoIP
- Fully compatible with 802.11b/g products Detachable antenna allows for stronger antenna upgrades
- Standards: I 802.11n, I 802.11g, I 802.11b Interface: 1x 10/100 RJ45 Ethernet Port, Supporting PoE Antenna: 2x 4dBi Detachable Omni Directional Antenna
- Wireless Signal Rates:11n: Up to 300Mbps(dynamic) 11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic) 11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)
- Frequency Range: 2.4-2.4835GHz Wireless Transmit Power: 20dBm(MAX) Modulation Technology: DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM
- Receiver Sensitivity:270M: -68dBm@10% PER 130M: -68dBm@10% PER 54M: -68dBm@10% PER
- 11M: -85dBm@8% PER 6M: -88dBm@10% PER 1M: -90dBm@8% PER
- Wireless: AP Mode Multi-SSID Mode AP Client Mode Repeater Mode (WDS / Universal) AP+ Bridge mode (point-to-point / point to Multi-point)
Wireless-N Wifi Repeater 300M US Plug
Single Detail Page Misc
- Supports Repeater, AP mode, provides up to 300Mbps transmission rates.
- Complies with I 802.11n, I 802.11g, I 802.11b standards.
- Access to the Internet for computers, Support the various WIFI shared longer range
- 100% brand new and high quality